Friday, October 27, 2006

King Cake?

It is that time again… Time for the company I work for to have all kind of fund-raisers for some random non-profit group. Even though I really did not want to participate I gave in late last night and baked a cake. I did not let anyone know what I had done and got to work early to place CAKE, as it will so be named, in the dining area. As the morning progressed I was soon stopped by co-workers wondering where the sample cake was that they had been anticipating… So I complied and supplied them with the duplicate of the cake to be auction for them to consume, in accordance with the prophecy.

So I will let everyone know if CAKE will be the high bid winner again this year.

1 comment:

kittycatlane said...

Yeah, what Indi said!
I just did a fund raiser for our Library, which involved a cake. I posted a picture of mine!! LOL
Where's a good "sticking my tongue out" emoticon when I need one? lol
I posted the recipe too.... pffffbbbbbttttt lmao
http://kittyscattitude.spaces.live.com/

Actually I remember when you did this last year, and you did post a picture. I think it's great that you do this, and very sexy that you bake! BIG HUGS, Steph